Pages

Nursery Loves - Baby Girl Ideas

We heard this week that our doctor thinks with 75% confidence that it's a girl. While Andy is convinced the estimate is more around 30% and the doctor isn't sure - we aren't making concrete nursery plans until we find out closer to 100%. We go back October 10th and hopefully the tiny Brannon will cooperate and uncross its legs this time!

Until then - I thought I'd share a few of my nursery ideas should it turn out to be a girl...

I love the idea of doing an accent wall with a stencil to make it look like wallpaper. I am obsessed with damask (as evidenced by my house), so why stop outside of the nursery? I want to do this tone-on-tone - and yes - we're accepting painting help from anyone willing should this be the path we go with!

I also want the room to feel grown up - and of course shabby chic!  Since we have hardwood floors I love the idea of a patterned rug...should the budget allow. I found this gorgeous pink "lace" rug that fits the bill perfectly at DoodleFish Kids:
I'll try to share the boy nursery ideas later in the week just to even the score, seeing as we still really just don't know! Until we do...these wheels will just keep on turnin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment