Pages

Oklahoma City Shower


The day after Christmas my sweet sister-in-law Shay and Mom hosted a shower for me in OKC.  It was so much fun - we had both mine and Andy's families there and a few friends as well.  The shower was at Sara Sara Cupcakes - and you know this girl will always take a cupcake these days!! Here is a shot of the front table with the diaper cake and gifts:


My mom and "Aunt" Wende made this precious cowboy diaper cake for the centerpiece:

The girls hard at work on documenting their "Wishes for Baby" and an ABC scrapbook for Fischer to use.

My mom and I: 

My sis (in-law) Shay and I:

My sweetest niece Emery and I - she was so helpful in opening the gifts and was the life of the "Big Girl" Party! Em did ask why Fischer wouldn't come out, as it was his party and all.  Pretty good question, but I told her he has to spend just a few more months in my belly, which she reluctantly agreed to.

My oldest friend Becky and I:


The Brannon women - Beth, Granny, myself, and Ashley:

My Great Aunt Bonnie, Grandma Joy, and Aunt Claudia:
 It was such a fun time to celebrate Fischer and to get to spend extra time with family! I am so appreciative of everyone who took time out of the busy holiday season to come celebrate with us!

1 comment:

  1. We had a fun time at the shower and all the guests were very creative. Glad you got your blog up to date. You'll have to remember to ask Kyle about the matching pj's before next Christmas. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete