Pages

The Nursery!

This will be a picture heavy post - but I am SOOOOO glad to say it is finally done!! I am really pleased with how it came together - I was a bit nervous having stuff in boxes for 8 months that it would end up looking disjointed.  There are of course still a few things that will happen - but for the most part...I'm calling it a day in there. :) As a reminder, our before included wood studs - and started with sheetrock both on the ceiling and the walls.  With that in mind...:


The wood wall! I love how it turned out - I'll detail in a separate post how we did some of the details in the room: 





A view from the doorway:


Signs showing equal love to OK and TX:









It's definitely my new favorite room in our house! I frequently sit in this chair and recline and just stare...I think equally amazed with our work and ready for little man to fill up the space!

2 comments:

  1. Could you please tell me where you got your white cow skull/head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chair...did you buy it like this or have it recovered?

    ReplyDelete