Pages

You're One Month Old!

Fischer Dean, you are one month old! This month has FLOWN by - it feels like just yesterday that you were in my tummy.  However, you could also have me believe you have always been a part of our lives!




Your one month stats are pretty impressive: 
  • Weight: 10lbs 9oz - you gained 38 ounces in 2 weeks!! Your Dr. was very impressed that you did this exclusively on breast milk, which made your momma proud. :) 
  • Height: 22 inches - you've grown 2 inches since you were born.
    • Both of these are in the 70th percentile - making you pretty balanced!
  • You can also hold your head and whole chest up while doing tummy time for a minute- those muscles also impressed your Dr. today!
  • Your Dr. said I can quit waking you up in the middle of the night for a feeding and just let you dictate when you want to eat again - we're excited to try this and see how long you might sleep. 
It has been such a blessing to be on this adventure with you, little man. I can't wait for many more months - I just hope they go by much more slowly! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture with Raggedy Andy. And I'm glad the 1 month shirt came in. What great adventures for all of you.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete