Pages

Newborn Photos

I can't even begin to express how in love I am with these pictures. I had a terrible time paring it down to these - but just tried to grab my initial favorites without thinking too much.  A HUGE thanks goes out to Erin of Splendor Photography - she was such a joy to have in our home and beyond patient with us when doing newborn photos.  If you live in DFW and are looking for newborn/family photos - certainly check her out!

We took these pictures when little man was only 10 days old - and boy has he changed a LOT since then! It makes my heart melt to look at these and remember those sleepy days only a month ago. Crazy how time flies when you're having fun - and so thankful to have these photos to capture those memories! Hopefully you enjoy the pics as much as we do!












No comments:

Post a Comment