Pages

22 Weeks


This past weekend marked 22 weeks - over the halfway point! The bump is fully visible all the time now, even if I try to hide it.  I've gained about 10 lbs at this point - and yes - I fully reserve the right to quit with weight gain updates later in the process.

Speaking of...I certainly have my appetite back! Surprisingly for anyone that knows me well - my cravings lean substantially more towards savory than sweet.  My current favorites (that I could eat for every meal every day) include cheeseburgers, pizza, & fried chicken (a weekly trip to Babe's, anyone?). I also can't stand the thought of drinking my water without loads of (Sonic) ice - whereas prior to being pregnant I wouldn't even drink water that was above room temp. To confirm I'm still the same old me, I love getting cupcakes or even better - tiny bundt cakes (bundlets) from a local bakery called Nothing Bundt Cakes. Red Velvet is my preference there although any flavor will do. Last but not least, decaf pumpkin spice lattes are my favorite cool weather treat. Note that I didn't like these before either...but now love the flavor!

I can feel Fischer kick daily - and those are certainly getting stronger - we are even able to see them if we watch now! Usually he is most active during my relaxing time on the couch at night after dinner - but is being a peach and sleeping when I sleep at night.  According to my mom my brother Kyle didn't do this and kept her up at night- so fingers crossed Fischer stays a good sleeper!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute!!! I can't believe you are halfway through your pregnancy. I could definitely take you up on your Babe's craving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ellen! I can't believe it is already halfway either - time is going WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete