Pages

Sooner Born & Sooner Bred

Last weekend Andy and I got to go up to hang out with my parents in OKC and go to the OU game against Missouri. We try to make it to at least one home game a year - and every time is so exciting! The beginning of the game always makes me so nostalgic and proud to be a Sooner - and luckily this time we pulled off the win as well! In the pic below I am 17 weeks - which also necessitated my first shopping trip to buy some maternity gear. Andy was a good sport and tagged along with my Mom and I to go find some goods. It was a bit frustrating - but I ended up with some good basics - who knew maternity jeans were God's gift to women? It's like wearing sweatpants all day in public....only slightly chicer. I feel like I'm now expanding by the minute (which actually might be true) - it is such a miracle to watch my body change and grow!


No comments:

Post a Comment