Pages

It's a (cow)BOY!

It is 100% official this time (with photographic evidence to prove it!) - it's a boy! We are so shocked and thrilled - although our intuition was always boy, after our last visit we started to sway towards girl...although we honestly weren't convinced enough to talk about "her" - we just stuck with "it."

Now we finally get to know we're having a son, and are so excited about what the future holds! Although we would be thrilled either way, I think Andy wanted a little hunting/fishing/outdoors buddy, and I always loved the idea of having a boy first. I loved having an older brother (most of the time), and it also relieves some pressure of carrying on the Brannon family name!

So the shopping/planning/fun can FINALLY begin! Here's a shot of me with our little man...Fischer Dean Brannon.



*Side note - I'm just past 19 weeks here*

3 comments:

  1. How exciting and we can hardly wait to get a new grandson.
    Love, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest thing ever! Reading this blog made me cry....again!!!! Just the thought of this little boy makes me melt (and apparently tear up). Soooooooo happy for you guys and for all of us! Yippee!!!!!! I love the name too! Can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting to finally find out the sex. I love the name, so unique. Have fun decorating the bedroom. March 5th can't come too soon. Hope to see you soon. Love you guys.

    Granny

    ReplyDelete